Monday, October 31, 2011

Ocean Grove Band

SO. I am going to regret saying this but I bought their Little Record-EP when it came out back in february and let it fall to the back of my playlist... BUT now it is out and in FULL force! Along with the new edition of Another Place to Stay EP. I just ordered it off of their merch page. Guess I am old fashion and like to have a physical cd. So, along with getting their newest EP in the mail soon, I am also looking forward to seeing them play live in just over a week! They are currently on tour. And with them is special guest Robert Schwartzman and supporting act Voxhaul Broadcast. I am so excited to be going to their show. After watching a few live videos on youtube I am even more excited. So, to share that excitement... OH and can I just say WOW to John's seriously smooth vocals?! Without further ado:

SEE. Some seriously MAD vocals!

Okay... if you don't want summer back after this... you are crazy! ;)

My Fave song and an awesome cover!

AND. Please read this. Shows truly how funny these guys are. See for yourself if you can make it through without laughing at least once.

Find them!
Twitter.
Facebook.
Official Website.
Youtube.

John Taylor- Vocals/Guitar
Greg Garbowsky- Bass/Vocals
Ryan Liestman- Keys/Vocals
Jack Lawless- Drum Kit

Much Love, Much Music, & Much Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment