Sunday, October 2, 2011

Craft Spells

Craft Spells is an Indie Pop band based out of Seattle, Washington. As random as this is, the music totally brought me back to my days growing up in Eugene, Oregon. I love it. And as we already know I am on a huge indie kick right now. This band is another new find. A group of 4 attractive guys always help get some of my attention. :) I love the easy breezy sound and the kicking beat to listen to. Makes me want to join in on the fun.



The Band:(left to right)
Jack Smith-Bass
Javier Suarez-Guitar
Justin Paul Vallesteros-Vocals, Guitar
Peter Michel-Drums



If they ever tour out East you better bet I'll be there too support! Hopefully they will tour somewhere close to you all and you can go check them out!





Where to find them!
Twitter.
Myspace.
Facebook.
Tumblr.
Order Vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment