Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bryan Greenberg

AKA Jake. (for my 'One Tree Hill' fans) But besides that he is an incredible musician. I am sad to say it took me until tonight to find him. And it was all by happenstance that I did find him. I got a message on my Facebook from my friend Dion Roy who is preforming this Friday(11/18) at the Gramercy Theatre in NYC. I have been looking forward to going to this concert and meeting up with Tyler Hilton who I met with before and then meeting a few others. I had neglected to look into the concert lineup because I knew regardless of who was playing I was going to go to support the music. It's my job, my life, and what I love. But, Dion's picture on Facebook is this:

I recognized the face in the bottom left side as Jake... Lucky for me he was tagged in the picture with his real name. Making my stalking a hell of a lot easier. ;) So for today's music refreshment I bring you... Bryan Greenberg.




I love this song!

Bryan recently completed work on his second record, We Don’t Have Forever, which is scheduled for release in January of 2011 and features a collaboration with How to Make It In American co-star, Kid Cudi.

Seriously such an awesome event! Read more about it here. If you are in the NYC area I am telling you this is not something you will want to miss! If I can't sell you, BRYAN can. :) See YOU all there!

Previous Articles Written about Rock the Schools:
Tyler Hilton and Dion Roy
Rock the Schools

Find Him!
Twitter.
Facebook.
Youtube.
Official Site.
Myspace.
PureVolume.

No comments:

Post a Comment