Monday, October 17, 2011

Rock the Schools

A few days ago I mentioned a concert in NYC on November 18th. I wanted to mention it again because It is going to be awesome. Here is a little more about it... Well, you know that Tyler Hilton and Dion Roy are going to be there as well as Ryan Cabrera. Hosted by Trey Morgan of Z100. Let's learn a little more shall we?

"The Rock the Schools Concert will raise funds to support music programs in NY State Public Schools.
Many schools in New York have been faced with major budget cuts and have been at risk of having music departments cut all together."

SO, not only are you supporting such a great cause you are also getting an unforgettable night with some incredible musicians. I am so excited to go and meet new friends in the industry as well as seeing some old friends that I haven't seen in a year!

Get tickets! :)
They have some awesome opportunities for those that attend... you could be in a room with your favorite TV actor or actress and supporting a good cause. As well as meeting me...

If you are in the area or willing to travel I can tell you this will be an incredible night. Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment