Saturday, October 1, 2011

Gardens and Villa

Okay, I used to get teased for falling in and out of "LOVE" too fast and too much but this time I have really done it. I stumbled upon this band tonight... a whole 10 mins ago and I can't stop listening to their music. So unique and some rocking male vocals! Let's be real! I like the stuff on the radio but this is just a total different quality! (in my opinion totally better) It's with out the auto tune... they use instruments that aren't typical in bands and I just love the vibe!

Find them on FaceBook!
Myspace.
TWITTER.

In my stalking of the band I found out that on Oct 4 they are going to be in my neck of the woods... I just might have to venture out to their show to witness this magic in person! :)





I guess I am on a big indie pop kick right now! Hope you are right there with me! What are your favorite genres?

No comments:

Post a Comment