Monday, October 17, 2011

Coconut Records

I stumbled upon this band on Facebook when a friend of mine had listened to a bunch of there songs so it popped up in my news feed. I am glad my curiosity got the best of me-as it normally does. Jason Schwartzman is the main man behind the works. He sounded familiar so as I went to learn more I realized he is the brother of Robert Schwartzman. The lead singer of Rooney. One of my all time favorite bands from my high school days. Now it was all clicking and my heart is totally lusting after this new music I discovered today. His talent is evident. And I can't get enough. Here are a few songs to enjoy...


WEST COAST LOVE. I secretly agree 100% with this song.



Total Beatles vibe. love it!

Find the band:
Twitter.
Myspace.
Facebook.
Official Website.
YouTube.

Just bought the "Davy" album released in January of 2009. Impressive. I love albums that you can listen to the whole album cover to cover with out stopping. And you connect with every song is some way. For me, this is one of those albums. Sad that I am a couple years behind on the fun but better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment