Saturday, October 15, 2011

DION ROY & TYLER HILTON

Today, you get a double whammy because for me the two are connected.

How I found Dion Roy? Through Tyler Hilton. I was supposed to work with Tyler back in April of 2010 in SLC, UT and because of weather the show was cancelled. I didn't get to work with him but I did get to meet up with him at his hotel the next morning and jam out to a few songs and chill. He was awesome. I had been a fan since One Tree Hill but live in person in front of me with 5 other people... totally WAY better.

Fireside chatting with fans at the hotel! Come hang! on Twitpic

I am directly to the right of Tyler. Small gathering in hotel lounge.

And the two of us...

So, I might have not been able to work with Tyler, but I am going to say I got the total better end of the stick! :)


Tyler Hilton- Kings of Leon Cover


"Letter Song" Tyler Hilton.

Find Tyler Hilton:
Official Website.
Facebook.
Myspace.
Twitter.

Dion blew me away with the cover of "Chasing Cars" that was the first video I ever saw by him. It intrigued me to know more and find out who this good looking dude was. He is friends with Tyler and had preformed with Tyler so that was my main introduction awhile ago and since then I have sat back and enjoyed his music thoroughly! One day, I will take Dion out for TACOS. (Random to you- but completely relevant to him.) ha! Here are a couple videos!


Dion Roy- Snow Patrol Cover.


Dion Roy- Leave Me Out of This.

Find Dion Roy:
Official Website.
Myspace.
Twitter.
Facebook.

IN THE NYC AREA ON NOVEMBER 18, 2011?!? Go to their show also with Ryan Cabrera! Get TICKETS!

I will be at this show and am more than excited for it! :) Glad to support! A night in New York City is always welcomed in my book! Come join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment