Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nikki Jean

After my recent infatuation with the World Cafe Live, I started looking into their upcoming events and listening to the little clips here and there of the artist and this one stopped me in my stumbling tracks...


Beautiful voice. Catchy lyrics. All around fun. She's got some soul! Also in my research found out that she is a Philly girl. Little did I know all these wonderful artists were right here. (can't really complain... only been here a few months) But, the things I am uncovering on the east coast are making it pretty hard to want to go back to the west coast one day...

Anywho... Nikki Jean is an incredible singer/songwriter... and apparently baker. One day I will find that one out for myself :) the others are obvious!

Find her!
Official Website.
Twitter.
Facebook.
Myspace.
Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment