Monday, October 3, 2011

Rock 'n Roll Soldiers

This is really taking me back... my first concert was Hilary Duff on a trip to L.A. in middle school. But my REAL first concert where I was standing in a crowded venue getting pushed around and loosing one of my shoes was most definitely this band. My freshman year of high school at the Wow Hall in Eugene, OR. Seems like a long time ago now. But I have loved this band ever since. I sadly have not seen them live since that show oh so many years ago. But if they tour on the east coast I WILL be there! Rock 'n Roll Soldiers is from Eugene, OR. I remember watching One Tree Hill one time and their song "Funny Little Feeling" came on and I instantly freaked out! There songs were also on a couple other shows. I can only describe them as fun, and reckless.






Find them here:
Official Site.
Myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment