Thursday, February 9, 2012

Luke Minx

I am about to admit my biggest flaw ever to you... procrastination. My friend Clayton Ashcraft told me about Luke Minx a good few months back and I am just now getting around to looking him up. And I am so mad at myself for waiting so long!!!

I am in love with this guy! While I was researching stalking him I found out he is on AMERICAN IDOL right now! I had no clue. Guess I have some serious catching up to do! But I do know who to watch for now! :)

Check out some covers I pulled from youtube!









I couldn't stop watching his videos! So, I am warning you... the rest of your night might disappear. :)


Find HIM!!!

Facebook.
Twitter.
Official Site.

P.S. I really would love to see him on Broadway too... just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment