Thursday, October 6, 2011

Automatic Loveletter

Let's go back to my freshman year in college... it was THIS band and Juliet's voice that got me through some seriously hard days. I have been in love with this band ever since. I know I am in love with a lot of different bands but this love goes deeper than just enjoying the music and popping in the cd on the drive to work. It is a deeper, emotional connection. One that leaves the CD on repeat in your mind. You don't ever want to turn it off. That is my connection with Automatic Loveletter. My early years of college were tough because I broke up with my first love and then rebounded to a couple stupid guys that really didn't know who I was and this song describes everything I was feeling in those days.



And this song is for all the people wanting to do something for themselves....



Find them here and now! :)

Myspace.
Website.
Facebook.

The bandmates:
Juliet Simms
Tommy Simms
Ryan Metcalf-

No comments:

Post a Comment