Monday, October 24, 2011

Deer Tick

Upon my arrival to NYC I have been connecting with random people in the music industry... one of the guys I met is a photographer and was telling me about a band he had recently shot. Deer Tick was the band, I had never heard of them before but decided to check them out! So now, I am siting here trying to listen to there songs faster than the song finishes. This indie-folk band is really easy to love.

Lucky me... I found out that their NEW album "Divine Providence" came out TODAY. Good timing. I UGRE you all to go check it out on iTunes!

Some videos to enjoy:



This song is one of those ones that makes you pause, sit down and really think. Sad but touching.


I like this one a lot. Because I will always be crazy. ;)

Find them!
Twitter.
Myspace.
Facebook.
Official Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment