Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jaron Lowenstein

Jaron is new on my radar as of yesterday. My Mom asked me if I knew of him... she had seen him singing on the news. I didn't ask which news station or anything beyond that. But, she was right when she said I would like him! His voice is one to melt your heart. His songs have some heart wrenching truths. I liked the first song I listened to his and it fit perfectly into my feelings at the current moment but then as I kept clicking through songs I realized I could find personal connections to all of them. So, if you have ever experienced love, hurt, or wanted to have true love... this guy is for you! I am sharing this new found love with you. So, check out these songs!




Dang! Love those vocals! And totally agree with the lyrics!



Find Him!
Twitter.
Facebook.
Myspace.
Youtube.

Much Love, Much Music, Much Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment