Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rivers Monroe

Well, I am glad to announce I am the newest member of the Rivers Monroe promo team. Starting my internship with POC Media. This is my first week, so I thought what better way to kick it off than with adding them to my music reviews! So, buckle your seat belts and let's get going! :)

Meet the guys...


I am excited to start this new journey and help these guys out! Grateful for the opportunity! The band is from Philadelphia, PA. Their album "Meteors" is available on iTunes. AND if you like them on Facebook you can get a couple songs for free! :) It never hurts to let someone know you like them! ;)

Check out the christmas tune:


And a live acoustic performance!




Find Them!
Twitter.
Facebook.
Myspace.
Youtube.
Official Site.


I have also started a Street Team on twitter to help spread the word, so, join us! @RiversMonroeST Welcome to the family! Invite everyone you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment