Tuesday, January 3, 2012

SafetySuit.

I owe this one to iTunes! I am always in for free music so every week I go check it out and sometimes if I like the free single, I'll buy the album. This week I was pleasantly surprised! Not only finding a new song to love but a new band I had never heard of! Go explore for yourself and find "These Times" for FREE on iTunes!
I liked the free single so much, that of coarse I bought the whole album! It was released today!

I am pretty much in love with all of their songs!!! An edgy rock/pop sound that brings back memories of bands I used to listen to when I was a teenager. So, SafetySuit, thank you for bringing me back to those days and making it a-okay for me to do so! :)
AND I really want this hoodie!!! But it is sold out in my size!!! :(





And my new THEME SONG:


Find Them!!!
Twitter.
Myspace.
Facebook.
Merch.
Tumblr.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this!! Checked them out and liking what I hear!! Bought the CD! And I WANT the hoodie too...hope they get more sizes back in the store! lol

    ReplyDelete